Homes for Sale in Walsh Ranch, Fort Worth, TX
Walsh Ranch is a new master-planned residential development West of Fort Worth, Texas.
Although located within the town of Aledo, Walsh Ranch was developed as a stand-alone community that provides everything a family needs. Having direct access to Interstate-30, the community is an excellent place to consider if you’re in the market for a new home a short drive away from Fort Worth. For additional information on the neighborhood, or if you’re interested in scheduling a site visit, please feel free to contact our team today for your real estate needs.
- MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY: Walsh Ranch is a master-planned community that’s designed to provide a comfortable and family-friendly living environment to homebuyers looking to move into the neighborhood. There are five parks strategically placed throughout the community to offer stunning outdoor recreation for residents in the area. These include Overlook Park, Theater Park, Crescent Park, and Founders Park.
- THE VILLAGE: The Village is the heart of Walsh Ranch and is a hub that provides recreation, retail, and entertainment options to residents in the community. There are planned year-round activities scheduled throughout the year designed to provide ample opportunities for residents to mingle with one another. The local athletic club provides a 10,000 sqft state-of-the-art fitness facility complete with cardio, free weights, and other exercise machines. Behind the athletic club are a six-lane junior Olympic lap pool and another kid-friendly pool with slide and poolside lounge areas. Village Market has everything you need regarding everyday household items and groceries.
- WELL-BUILT HOMES: Walsh Ranch features a collection of well-built homes with move-in-ready properties and new builds available to buyers interested in the area. There are ten model homes available for your consideration should you want a chance to review the different home builders in the community.
Real Estate Information in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Number of Households
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Walsh Ranch
5 Real Estate Facts About Walsh Ranch
- Award-winning home builders working within this new master-planned community include Britton Homes, David Weekley Homes, Drees Custom Homes, Glendarroch Homes, HGC, Highland Homes, High Street Homes, MK Homes, Perry Homes, Toll Brothers, and Village Homes.
- An ideal mix of custom home designs and distinct home builds is available to buyers interested in the area.
- Architectural styles featured in the community include Arts & Crafts, Colonial Revival, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, Modern Farmhouse, Texas Vernacular, Transitional, and Tudor.
- The price of these homes ranges between $500,000 to $780,000 and feature layouts that have three to four bedrooms and three to four baths.
- Vacant home lots in the community are priced around $110,000 to $125,000.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Walsh Ranch
1829 quiet oak Place
1812 Shumard Way
1812 Grey Bark Street
1600 Narita Bend
1745 Crested Ridge Road
2324 Sandlin Drive
On the map
Walsh Ranch Map
Walsh Ranch is located northeast of Aledo, Texas, connecting to Interstate-30 via Walsh Ranch Parkway. The community sits 12 minutes away from the heart of Fort Worth but is detached from the busy urban areas where you can escape the hustle and bustle of big-city living after work. The neighborhood will eventually encompass over 7,200 acres of land developed to provide a living experience focused on fitness, creativity, and technology.
Residents are treated to ample green spaces with exceptional amenities, all designed to support an active lifestyle where you can enjoy a relaxed space inside and outside your home. Enjoy over 32 miles of hiking and biking trails that connect every household into the community into an ideally placed park providing close-to-home recreation for all residents. Located within Aledo, Walsh Ranch is part of the highly acclaimed Aledo Independent School District. If schools are an essential consideration in your home buying decision, you’ll appreciate the excellent educational institutions afforded to families living in this neighborhood.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our goal is to be your trusted advisor as you walk through making the biggest (probably) purchase of your life. I understand this can be a stressful process which is made even worse when you don’t understand why something is happening or what will be coming next. I have been a TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) licensed instructor and have taught well over 100 continuing education classes to other Texas REALTORS®.
Not only do I love working in real estate, but I also personally invest in real estate. From flipping, to renting, to owner financing, and even apartment complexes, I have done a little bit of everything! If you are interested in investing in real estate, it would be my pleasure to sit down and talk.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Income Tax Rate
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Walsh Ranch
Schools in Walsh Ranch
McCall Elementary School
K – 5
McAnally Intermediate School
Aledo Middle School
7 – 8
Don R. Daniel Ninth Grade Campus
Aledo High School
9 – 12
Trinity Christian Academy
PK – 12
Fort Worth Country Day
K – 12
All Saints Episcopal School
PK – 12