Homes for Sale in Bella Ranch, Fort Worth, TX
Bella Ranch is one of three subdivisions within the Bella Communities master-planned residential development in Fort Worth, Texas.
Bella Communities is a master-planned community designed to provide luxury real estate options to buyers interested in buying their dream home on the outskirts of Fort Worth. The neighborhood sits to the southwest of the city along US Route 377, a short 25-minute drive away from Downtown Fort Worth. If you’re in the market for a new home in the region and would like to get help identifying ideal property options for your family, our team is ready to help. We have extensive knowledge of the residential real estate market in the various communities west of Fort Worth and would be glad to help you find the perfect home for you. Feel free to contact us today to get started.
- GATED SUBDIVISION: Bella Ranch, similar to its sister communities Bella Crossing and Bella Flora, is a gated community developed within the beautiful countryside of Fort Worth, Texas. Development of the community incorporates various security features ensuring residents enjoy a safe and private living environment that residents and their guests can only access.
- LOVELY HOME DESIGNS: The Bella Communities features a selection of well-designed luxury home models. These residences feature exquisite brick and stone masonry on their exteriors which beautifully match the vast, rugged landscapes of the countryside. The interiors of these homes are equally impressive featuring grand living room areas that open into large gourmet kitchens perfect for entertaining guests. Homes also feature spacious layouts that provide comfortable living arrangements perfect for large and growing families that require extra space.
Real Estate Information in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Number of Households
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in Bella Ranch
5 Real Estate Facts About Bella Ranch
- Bella Ranch is part of a 1,000-acre master-planned residential development featuring home lots with over 1 acre in space.
- The typical price of homes in the neighborhood range between the high $600,000s to over $2 Million for the larger custom models.
- Homes in Bella Ranch are relatively new, with average home builds coming in between 2016 to 2020.
- Developers working on the project include Jaava Custom Homes, Couto Homes, Royal Crest, John Askew, and Brabec Custom Homes.
- Although most homes do follow specific design criteria, most new home builds do have a lot of allowances when it comes to personal customization from each buyer.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Bella Ranch
12444 Bella Dio Drive
12324 Bella Vino Drive
12329 Bella Rosa Court
12364 Bella Colina Drive
12716 Bella Sereno Court
12224 Bella Dio Drive
On the map
Bella Ranch Map
Bella Ranch is one of three subdivisions within the 1,000-acre master-planned Bella Communities. This exclusive luxury community is located off US Route 377, approximately 17 miles southwest of Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Although the neighborhood is incorporated within Fort Worth, the neighborhood is serviced by the highly acclaimed Aledo Independent School District. If considering school options is an essential factor in your home buying decision, you’ll appreciate the excellent private and public educational institutions close to this community.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our goal is to be your trusted advisor as you walk through making the biggest (probably) purchase of your life. I understand this can be a stressful process which is made even worse when you don’t understand why something is happening or what will be coming next. I have been a TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) licensed instructor and have taught well over 100 continuing education classes to other Texas REALTORS®.
Not only do I love working in real estate, but I also personally invest in real estate. From flipping, to renting, to owner financing, and even apartment complexes, I have done a little bit of everything! If you are interested in investing in real estate, it would be my pleasure to sit down and talk.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Income Tax Rate
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in Bella Ranch
Schools in Bella Ranch
Waverly Park Elementary School
K – 5
Leonard Middle School
6 – 8
Western Hills High School
9 – 12