Homes for Sale in La Madera, Aledo, TX
La Madera is an exclusive gated community in the region west of Fort Worth, Texas.
The subdivision is situated southwest of the city of Aledo, anchored by La Madera Lake, an artificial water feature in the neighborhood. La Madera features some of the best luxury real estate options in the region and is a fantastic buy to those looking to purchase their dream home. If you’re interested in the subdivision and would like to learn more about available homes for sale in La Madera, our team is here to help. Feel free to contact us today to get a detailed report on specific listings or if you’re interested in scheduling a home visit.
- MILLION DOLLAR LISTINGS: La Madera features a million-dollar residential real estate collection. These homes are home to some of the most affluent families in the region. They are the perfect buy to those looking for an impressive luxury home that offers spacious living arrangements, remarkable living spaces perfect for entertaining guests, and all the modern amenities of a contemporary home.
- EXPANSIVE HOME LOTS: Each home lot in La Madera is quite large, offering vast open expanses. Residents enjoy ample privacy, with each household having ample open space between it and the next home. The large lot sizes also provide ample opportunity for various outdoor amenities, including patios, gardens, and private swimming pools.
- SECLUDED LOCATION: If privacy is an important factor in your buying decision, you’ll appreciate the isolated location of the La Madera neighborhood. There are three gated entrances for the subdivision, ensuring only residents have direct access to the community.
Real Estate Information in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Home Price
Median Price Per Sqft
Average Days on Market
Number of Households
Home Ownership Percentage
Homes for Sale in La Madera
5 Real Estate Facts About La Madera
- La Madera is a luxury subdivision featuring a selection of well-built custom-designed residences.
- The home builds in the neighborhood feature four to five-bedroom layouts with 3,900 sqft to 4,500 sqft of living space.
- The price of real estate in the suburb range between $900,000 to $1 Million plus.
- The exteriors of these residences feature exquisite brick and stone masonry and equally landscaped yards, adding to the community’s overall appeal.
- Properties in the suburb come with multi-acre lots providing spacious landscaped green spaces between each household.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in La Madera
On the map
La Madera Map
La Madera is an exclusive luxury subdivision in the southwestern outskirts of Aledo, Texas. The neighborhood is an isolated residential community detached from the busy urban areas of the region but is still a relatively short 30-minute drive from Downtown Fort Worth. If you’re looking for a lovely home out in the western countryside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, you’ll be sure to appreciate the fantastic offerings in this community.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our goal is to be your trusted advisor as you walk through making the biggest (probably) purchase of your life. I understand this can be a stressful process which is made even worse when you don’t understand why something is happening or what will be coming next. I have been a TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) licensed instructor and have taught well over 100 continuing education classes to other Texas REALTORS®.
Not only do I love working in real estate, but I also personally invest in real estate. From flipping, to renting, to owner financing, and even apartment complexes, I have done a little bit of everything! If you are interested in investing in real estate, it would be my pleasure to sit down and talk.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Fort Worth, Texas
Median Household Income
Average Household Size
Income Tax Rate
Cost of Living Score
Things to do in La Madera
Schools in La Madera
Stuard Elementary School
K – 5
McAnally Intermediate School
Aledo Middle School
7 – 8
Don R. Daniel Ninth Grade Campus
Aledo High School
9 – 12
Trinity Christian Academy
PK – 12
Fort Worth Country Day
K – 12
All Saints Episcopal School
PK – 12